Wo hen baoqian (I'm very sorry)

10.07.2008

I am truly sorry for getting so behind on the blog, especially when so many amazing, funny, and 'bloggable' things have been happening lately. I suppose this is a sort of Catch-22... the busier we are and the more fun we are having, means less time to sit in front of a computer to blog about the adventures. Collin is currently away on a trip with his friend Tash in another province; I just returned from 3 trips to 3 different cities. Meanwhile, I hosted my lovely friend Jenn for about 10 days and am now hosting my wonderful friend Liz for the next 10 days. Collin and Tash return to Beijing on Thursday, which means a full house this weekend as well as good times. I've been keeping notes (literally & mentally) of all the things I can't wait to share with you all, so stay posted!

0 comments:

 
Collin & Tracy's China Adventure - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB